200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Join our World class 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh & get free yoga accessories and assured discounts.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India - Overview
Start your yoga journey by becoming a 200-hour Registered Yoga teacher certified by USA Yoga Alliance at Drishtiyogshala. Our 200-hour yoga teacher training is the passage where the most sparkling version of yourself begins.
Our art of teaching is planned and eased by our very experienced yoga teachers to provide the highest standard of education for all levels of practitioners. During the course, you will plunge deeply into the yoga philosophy to get a clear perceptive of concepts, a precise study of anatomy and body systems that will help you in empowering postural alignment, different breathing techniques that vitalize the energies of the body and learn details about the body type and healthy eating food habits according to Ayurveda, and much more.
Each class at Drishti Yogshala for 200 hours of yoga teacher training is a journey that will benefit you to understand the continually changing needs of mind, body, and spirit. You will learn to use a different variety of yogic methods such as asana, pranayama, bandha, mudra, shatkarmas, yoga sutras and meditation that overall gives you a vast experience to understand the requirements of the body easily.
Course Timing and Syllabus
200 Hour YTTC - Timetable and Syllabus
200 Hour YTTC daily timetable (Monday to Saturday)
Sunday is full day off!
No classes will be held on Sunday, However accommodation is still available.
200 Hour YTTC Syllabus
We have various types of Meditation techniques which we have included in this course. Our Meditation Practise includes.
- Mantra Chanting Meditation
- Candle Meditation
- Breathing meditation
- Silence practise meditation
Mantra Chanting is the great way to see the light within you. It greatly helps in improving self confidence, attention, focus and Inner energy to perform. Our course focus on Mantra chanting at regular intervals during daily activities. Mantra Chanting Includes.
- Om Chanting
- Gayatri Mantra
- MahaMrityunjaya Mantra
- Guru Vandana (prayer to Guru)
- Prayer before class & Meal
Pranayama is generally defined as breath control. Although this interpretation may seem correct in view of the practises involved, it does not convey the full meaning of the term. The word pranayama is comprised of two roots: ‘Prana’ plus ‘Ayama’. Prana means vital energy or life force.
Study of Pranayama
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- Explain the pranic body
- Prana and lifestyle
- Breath, health & Pranayama
- Pranayama and the spiritual aspirants
Ashtanga yoga is a form of yoga that was developed in India over 2,000 years ago. It focuses on improving your physical health through postures (asanas), breathing exercises (pranayama), and meditation techniques. “Ashta” means eight and “anga” means limbs. Yoga Poses and Asanas you will learn under Ashtanga Yoga.
|Standing Pose||Primary Asanas|
|Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana||Paschimottanasana A, B and C|
|Utthita Tri Konasana||Purvottanasana|
|Parivrtta Tri Konasana||ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana|
|Utthitan Parsva Konasana||Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana|
|Parivrtta Parsva Konasana||JanuSirsasana A,B and C|
|Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D||Marichyasana A,B and D|
|Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana||Lolasana|
|Utthita Eka Padasana||Kurmasana|
|Virabhadrasana A,B and C.||Kukkutasana|
|BaddhaKonasana A & B|
|Konasana A & B|
Advanced A (optional)
|Salabhasana A & B||Kasyapasana|
|Kapotasana A & B||Galavasana|
|Bakasana B Jump||GandhaBherundasana|
|Gomukhasana A & B|
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara ( sun Salutation) & Chandra Namaskara (moon salutation)
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
Backward bending Asanas
- SaralBhujangasana (Easy cobra Pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra Pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Sarpasana (snake pose)
- ArdhaShalabhasana ( half locust pose)
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- SaralDhanurasana (easy bow pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- ArdhaChandrasana (half moon pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Gomukhasana (cow’s face pose)
Forward bending Asanas
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- GatyatmakPaschimottanasasna (dynamic back stretch pose)
- PadaPrasarPaschimottanasana (legs spread back stretch pose)
- JanuSirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Ardha Padma paschimottanasana (half lotus back stretching pose)
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Padahastasana (hand to foot pose)
- SirshaAngusthaYogasana (head to toe pose)
- Utthitajanusirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
Spinal twisting Asanas
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- ParivrittiJanuSirsasana (spiralled head to knee pose)
- Poornabhujangasana (full cobra pose)
- Kurmasana (tortoise pose)
- Poornashalabhasana (Full locust pose)
- PoornaDhanurasana (full bow pose)
- Dhanu-rakarshan-asana (archer’s posed)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Hanumanasana (leg splitting pose)
- Poornamatsyendrasana (full spinal twist pose)
- Mayurasana (peacock pose)
- Padma mayurasana (Lotus or bound peacock pose)
- Gorakshasana (Yogi Gorakhnath’s pose)
- Astavakrasana (eight-twists pose)
- Vrischikasana (scorpion pose)
- Inverted pose, balancing pose and core pose.
Shatkarma is a traditional yoga technique for cleansing body from inside. It helps in internal cleansing, open blockages in body and remove all internal illnesses. Shatkarma word is derived from Sanskrit and is a combination of two words "shat" + "Karma" also know as Shaktkriya. Below are the Shatkarma techniques included in the course.
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada
- Sutra Neti
Every yoga teacher before starting it's Yoga Practice should know about the basic structure of our human body and functions of the organs. In this course you will gain below knowledge about human Anatomy.
- Important joints
- Important Nerves
- Basic structure of human body
- Proper functioning of organs and Body parts.
- Types of bones
- Circulatory system
- Types of heart block
- Skeletal system
In this Class you will get Theoretical knowledge of yoga. Here are the below table of content which students will learn.
- Introduction of Yoga
- Yoga Pantanjali sutra
- 5 basic Element
- Injuries & rest
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for heart problem, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Three Dosha
- The Nadi and kundalini.
- Basic knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Yogic diet
- Difference between Satvic & Tamasic food.
- Group discussion
- Question and Answers
The teaching methodology is one of the most important parts of the course as our students will learn the following:
- How to conduct a class
- Classroom management
- How to get in and come out from the posture
- How to assist & help while teaching the class
- Which kind of words you should be used as a yoga teacher
- What makes you different than other teachers in terms of teaching.
- Which kind of asanas you should recommend with a different health issue
- How to use belts, bolster, bricks and chair during the class adjustment.
What we offer?
What's Included in Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program?
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Rishikesh includes the following features.
- Daily 3 times Sattvic meals.
- Indian Cooking classes.
- Weekly local sightseeing.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate – Certified from Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Weekly outdoor yoga classes.
- Free Yoga Materials and accessories.
- One complimentary massage.
- 27 Nights Accomodation.
- Airport Pick-up and drop.
What you’ll Learn in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Take a step forward in your yoga journey and join Drishti Yogshala for a highly informative, inspiring life-changing experience. By the end of this training, you will leave with a newly certified yoga teacher and with a new perspective of looking at the outer world – derive and connect with the best phase of yourself.
Both beginners and experienced yoga practitioners can get the most out of this training as this training offers a space for personal growth, providing the necessary ways to advance your personal practice. Every minute you will use during the training will work as a ladder to reach a new level of your life and give you a way of living.
Through daily asana, pranayama and practice of Yoga, you will work on your body inside and out, and meditation will help you to improve your mental health. Also, daily asana practice and overall training will help you to build up self-confidence in such a way that it will assist you to find your own unique expression of an inspiring yoga instructor. Be a part of a wonderful, transformational journey with like-minded humans, and rejuvenate your physical and mental well-being.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India - Upcoming Dates
1 June to 28 June 2023
1 July to 28 July 2023
1 August to 28 August 2023
1 September to 28 Spetember 2023
1 October to 28 October 2023
1 November to 28 November 2023
Life at Drishtiyogshala
Food and Accomodation for 200 Hour YTTC
Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is very important for yogis, as it can affect both their mental and physical health. The Yogic Diet is based on the natural healing, rejuvenating, and energizing elements from the revered science of Ayurveda, making it a perfect food for nourishing the mind, body, and soul of budding yogis. Drishti Yogshala provides yogic food that helps physically increase flexibility and stamina. All our kitchens are clean and hygenic and our food are globally popular for it’s taste and yumminess.
We provide three meals a day. Both vegan and vegetarian options are available to meet the requirements of yogic practice. A healthy soul requires a healthy body, in the same way that our physical bodies require a safe and clean environment. The Drishti Yogshala is situated in a peaceful area surrounded by green mountains and fields. Our rooms are spacious and well-ventilated, and our staff is always available to keep them clean and hygienic.
Food at Drishti Yogshala are daily cooked by expert Chef’s and are included in the price of course fees.
Accomodation at Drishti Yogshala campus for 200 Hour yoga teacher training program are well mantained and clean. Cleaning staff cleans all room on daily basis. All rooms has attached Bathroom with 24 hours Electricity, Hot and cold running fresh water.
We provide accomodations on private and sharing basis so do check according to your individual needs. You will have access to fully AC yoga hall for practice and meditation in silence. Laundary service is also available at small charges. rooms at our campus are shared by same genders but wife and husband, mother and daughters can share their room if both are doing Yoga teacher training program.
Facilities at Drishtiyogshala campus
24/7 hot, cold running water
Single and Double sharing rooms
rooms with attached bathroom
Close proximity to the market
Spacious and ventilated yoga hall
Free Wi-Fi 24/7
Frequently asked Questions - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hour YTTC program in Rishikesh is the first step for starting a career in Yoga Teaching, this course provides information about philosophy and Anatomy of Ashtanga Yoga, Vinayasa Yoga and Tradional Hatha Yoga.
This course duration is 4 weeks or 28 days/27 days. Under this duration you will learn yoga postures, pranayam, Mediation and much more.
Maximum of 20 Students are allowed in a Single batch.
Upon completion you will be certified as RYT 200 Yoga alliance certificate from Drishtiyoghshala. RYT means Registered Yoga teacher.
You will be served with 3 daily pure sattvic meals with rich in vegetables. Both Vegan and vegetarian options are available.
Yes, their will be a Physical and written test before course completion. Upon passing the exam you will be certified with RYT-200 certificate.
Yes, Students can eat outside eatable on their own expenses. But after all classes in evening. No outside eatables are allowed during classes, Student have to eat sattvic meal at dinning hall.
- Valid ID proof for Indian Nationals.
- Visa and Passport for foreign nationals.
- Copy of course confirmation letter or receipt.
- Medication if take any.
- Personal Hygiene Kit.
- Personal Yoga Mat if you wanted to bring, However we also provide a yoga mat.
You will be trained from our well experienced and globally renowned faculties.