300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Join our World class 300 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh & get free yoga accessories and assured discounts.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India - Overview
Our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is specialized in multi-style Ashtanga primary series, Vinyasa, Vinyasa flow, and Hatha flow style training programs. Drishti Yogshala covers Ashtanga Yoga Primary series, Mysore and led style along Vinyasa flow sequencing in 27 Days 300 Hour Yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh India.
Drishti Yogshala is a registered Yoga Alliance RYS 300, USA offering an International RYT 300 Yoga Certification program. The course is an overview of the basic systems of Ashtanga Yoga, the Eight limbs of Yoga, and stems from the establishment Vinyasa yoga and related sciences.
The Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed for people who want to become professional yoga instructors. The course is affordable and provides an international certification. If you are interested in undergoing the course, please contact us directly.
This course is designed for students of all levels who want to deepen their ashtanga vinyasa flow practice.
If you’re looking to deepen your Ashtanga Vinyasa flow/Traditional Hatha yoga practice, Drishti Yogshala is the perfect place for you. We provide all the props – ropes, bands, bricks needed to help you progress in your practice. And there’s something special about experiencing yoga in India, especially in Rishikesh. Many Ashtanga Vinyasa flow centers have opened up around the world, but the yogic atmosphere of Rishikesh is truly unique and ideal for practicing yoga. Many of sages (rishis) have spent their entire lives contemplating and meditating on the truths of yoga, so you can be sure you’re in good hands. Our teachers are well-versed in the traditional literature on yoga – Upanishads, Puranas, Vedas, stotra, and smritis. A teacher training course is incomplete without a proper combination of practical and theoretical knowledge, which is why we also invite the most prominent personalities from various parts of India for guest lectures.
Our teacher training is unique in that it is based on the ancient gurukula teaching method. This method makes the student’s daily life an Ashtanga Vinyasa flow practice. During the week’s intensive course, the student strengthens their own practice through awareness and discipline of mind, body, and spirit.
Drishti Yogshala provides TTC – Yoga Teacher training course in Rishikesh, India. It’s a great opportunity to meet old and new friends, enjoy the atmosphere of the holy place of Rishikesh, and be part of our community. The best part of the learning is that every bit of knowledge in the cosmos is within us, and yoga practice can help us access those beautiful gifts inside us. The experience provides a great way to find lasting happiness, peace, and tranquility, and to share the yogic knowledge with others.
Course Timing and Syllabus
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh - Timetable and Syllabus
300 Hour YTTC daily timetable (Monday to Saturday)
Sunday is full day off!
No classes will be held on Sunday, However accommodation is still available.
300 Hour YTTC Syllabus
In this course you will learn about Meditation philosophy and more deep knowledge about different layers of meditation to reach Samadhi (self-realization). Our Meditation Practice includes.
- Introduction to meditation
- Why Meditation?
- Meditation and brain waves
- Meditation and its effect on stress management
- Obstacles in meditation
- Role of concentration in meditation and tips for developing concentration
- Meditation on body and breath
- Om / mantra meditation
- Antat and Bahir Trataka
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for silent mditation practice
- Japa meditation
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
- Nada meditation
Mantra Chanting is the great way to connect with the universe and to feel the divine energy within you. The words in each Mantras are rich in spiritual energy and the sounds of their "upchar" generates inner vibrations. Our course focus on Mantra chanting at regular intervals during daily activities. Mantra Chanting Includes.
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva Mata Ca Pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe (Lord Shiva mantra)
- Om Sahana Vavatu (mantra from Upanishad)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara (Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya (Sloka on Sage Patanjali)
- Hare Rama, Hare Krishna (Maha mantra)
- Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayatri mantra)
Under This part of the course syllabus you will learn as follows:
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Primary series & Advance posture.
- Padangusthasana - Big toe posture
- Padahastasana - Hand under foot posture
- Trikonasana - Triangle pose
- Parivrtta Trikonasana - Revolving triangle
- Utthita Parvakonasana - Extended side angle pose
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana - Revolving side angle pose
- Prasarita Padottanasana A to D - Intense wide leg stretch
- Parsvottanasana - Intense side stretch posture
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana - Hand to big toe posture
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Utkatasana - Fierce pose
- Virabhadrasana A to B - Warrior
Under This part of the course syllabus you will learn as follows:
- Purvottanasana - Intense east stretch
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Tiriang Mukhaipada Paschimottanasana - Reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- Janu Sirsasana A to C - Head to knee pose
- Marichyasana A to D
- Navasana - Boat posture
- Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- Kurmasana - Tortoise posture
- Supta Kurmasana - Sleeping tortoise
- Garbha Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Kukkutasana - Rooster posture
- Baddha Konasana A to B - Bound angle posture
- Upavista Konasana A to B - Seated angle posture
- Supta Konasana A to B - Lying down angle posture
- Supta Padangustasana - Reclining big toe posture
- Ubhaya Padangusthasana - Both big toes postures
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottasana - Upward facing full forward bend
- Setu Bandhasana - Bridge
- Urdhva Dhanurasana - Upward bow posture
- Paschimottanasana - Full forward bend
- Salamba Sarvangasana - Shoulder-stand
- Halasana - Plow
- Karnapidasana - Ear pressure posture
- Urdhva padmasana - Upward lotus
- Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Matsyasana - Fish posture
- Uttana Padasana - Extended leg posture
- Sirsasana - Headstand
- Yoga Mudra - Sealed yoga posture
- Padmasana - Lotus
- Uttpluthi - uprooting
- Shavasana - Corpse posture
Under this part of the course you will learn various hand gestures like:
- Introduction of mudras
- Jnana and Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Khechari mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
This part of the syllabus covers the follow topics:
- Effects of pranayama in respiratory system
- Effects of yoga practice and Nauli in digestive system
- Muscular and skeletal system with advance postures
- Anatomy of pelvic griddle and spine
- Nadis - The energy channel
- Prana and nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
- Therapeutic applications of yoga postures and how to avoid injury in asana class
Sitting Postures course syllabus includes:
- Dandasana - Staff pose
- Paschimottanasana A to D Intense West - Stretch or sitting forward bend
Shatkarma is a traditional yoga technique for cleansing body from inside. It helps in internal cleansing, open blockages in body and remove all internal illnesses. Shatkarma word is derived from Sanskrit and is a combination of two words "shat" + "Karma" also know as Shaktkriya. Below are the Shatkarma techniques included in the course.
- Jalaneti satkarma (nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar kriya
- Nauli kriya
- Kapalbhati cleansing
The Pranamaya course Sllaybus includes:
- Introduction of Paranayama
- Meaning & Defination.
- Relavance of Pranayama in modern time.
- Benefits of Pranayama
- 5 Prana and Components of Pranayama
- Preparation for Pranayama
- Methods of Pranayama
- Balancing pranayama
- Vitalizing Pranayama
- Tranquilizing Pranayama
- The pranic body
- Annamaya kosha
- Manomaya kosha
- Pranamaya kosha
- Vijnanamaya kosha
- Anandamaya kosha
- Natural breathing
- Abdominal breathing
- Thoracic breathing
- Clavicular breathing
- Yogic breathing
- Nadi shodhana pranayama and its techniques
- Sheetali pranayama and its techniques
- Sheetkari pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Bhastika pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Moorchha pranayama
- Surya Bheda pranayama
- Chandra Bhedana pranayama
- Swana pranayama
Hatha Yoga course sllaybus covers the following topics:
- Alignment, assist, and adjustment
- Surya namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- Traditional Chandra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana - Swinging pose
- Kukkutasana - Rooster pose
- Sarpasana - Snake pose
- Shalabhasana - Locust pose
- Dhanurasana - Bow pose
- Paschimottanasana - Seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana - Head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana - Revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana - Shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana - Shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirsasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana - Lord Shiva’s pose
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- aukasana - Boat pose
- Vatayanasana - Horse face pose
- Mayurasana - Peacock pose
- Koormasana - Tortoise pose
- Chakrasana - Wheel pose
- Hanumanasana - Monkey pose
- Agnistambhasana- Fire log pose
- Brahmacharyasana - Celibate’s pose
- Astavakrasana - Eight-twists pose
- Ek pada sirasana - One foot to head pose
- Chaturanga Dandasana
- Pincha Mayurasana - Feathered peacock pose
- Eka Pada Koundinyasana - Sage koundinyasana
- Handstand - Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- Ardha Pincha Mayurasana - Dolphin pose
- Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana - Dolphin plank pose
- Bakasana - Crow pose
- Ek Pada Bakasana - One leg crow
- Utthan Pristhasana - Lizard pose
- Pashasana - Noose pose
- Parivrtta Surya Yantrasana - Sundial or compass pose
- Titibasana - Firefly pose
- Parshva Bakasana - Side crow
This part of the course helps in training student to become a yoga teacher.
The teaching methodology is one of the most important parts of the course as our students will learn the following :
- Positive and conscious communication
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, and correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental and emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation.
- Step by step class structure planning
- Classroom management and its discipline.
- Awareness of Injuries.
In this Class you will get Theoretical knowledge of vedanta yoga. Here are the below table of content which students will learn.
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Advance Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Advance Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Advance Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for heart problem, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Advance knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Group discussion
- Question and Answers
The Patanjali Yoga Sutras will cover:
- Chapter 1 - Samadhi pada
- Chapter 2 - Sadhana pada
Anatomy & Yoga Therapy will cover:
- Concepts of panchakosha(5 layers) and Trisharira(3 Bodies)
- Introduction to Musculoskeletal system with insights to asanas
- Respiratory system
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Pranayama
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Shatkarma
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Asanas
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
What we offer?
What's Included in Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program?
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Rishikesh includes the following features.
- Daily 3 times Sattvic meals.
- Indian Cooking classes.
- Weekly local sightseeing.
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate – Certified from Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Weekly outdoor yoga classes.
- Free Yoga Materials and accessories.
- One complimentary massage.
- 27 Nights Accomodation.
- Airport Pick-up and drop.
- Additional Advance yoga classes.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India - Upcoming Dates
|Date||Shared Room||Private Room||Seats||Book Now|
1 November to 28 November 2023
1 Jan to 28 Jan 2024
1 Feb to 28 Feb 2024
1 Mar to 28 Mar 2024
1 Apr to 28 Apr 2024
1 May to 28 May 2024
1 Jun to 28 Jun 2024
1 Jul to 28 Jul 2024
1 Aug to 28 Aug 2024
Life at Drishtiyogshala
Food and Accomodation for 300 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is very important for yogis, as it can affect both their mental and physical health. The Yogic Diet is based on the natural healing, rejuvenating, and energizing elements from the revered science of Ayurveda, making it a perfect food for nourishing the mind, body, and soul of budding yogis. Drishti Yogshala provides yogic food that helps physically increase flexibility and stamina. All our kitchens are clean and hygenic and our food are globally popular for it’s taste and yumminess.
We provide three meals a day. Both vegan and vegetarian options are available to meet the requirements of yogic practice. A healthy soul requires a healthy body, in the same way that our physical bodies require a safe and clean environment. The Drishti Yogshala is situated in a peaceful area surrounded by green mountains and fields. Our rooms are spacious and well-ventilated, and our staff is always available to keep them clean and hygienic.
Food at Drishtiyogshala are daily cooked by expert Chef’s and are included in the price of course fees.
Accomodation at Drishtiyogshala campus for 300 Hour yoga teacher training program are well mantained and clean. Cleaning staff cleans all room on daily basis. All rooms has attached Bathroom with 24 hours Electricity, Hot and cold running fresh water.
We provide accomodations on private and sharing basis so do check according to your individual needs. You will have access to fully AC yoga hall for practice and meditation in silence. Laundary service is also available at small charges. rooms at our campus are shared by same genders but wife and husband, mother and daughters can share their room if both are doing Yoga teacher training program.
Facilities at Drishtiyogshala campus
24/7 hot, cold running water
Single and Double sharing rooms
rooms with attached bathroom
Close proximity to the market
Spacious and ventilated yoga hall
Free Wi-Fi 24/7
Frequently asked Questions - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
300 Hour YTTC program in Rishikesh is the advance level course in higher yoga teachings and practice of the traditional forms of yoga, this course provides information about philosophy and Anatomy of multi-style Ashtanga primary series, Vinyasa, Vinyasa flow, and Hatha flow style training programs
This course duration is 4 weeks or 28 days/27 days. Under this duration you will learn Advance yoga postures, Pranayam, Mediation, Mantras and much more.
Maximum of 20 Students are allowed in a Single batch.
Upon completion you will be certified as RYT 300 Yoga alliance certificate from Drishtiyoghshala. RYT means Registered Yoga teacher.
You will be served with 3 daily pure sattvic meals with rich in vegetables. Both Vegan and vegetarian options are available.
Yes, their will be a Physical and written test before course completion. Upon passing the exam you will be certified with RYT-300 certificate.
Yes, Students can eat outside eatable on their own expenses. But after all classes in evening. No outside eatables are allowed during classes, Student have to eat sattvic meal at dinning hall.
- Valid ID proof for Indian Nationals.
- Visa and Passport for foreign nationals.
- Copy of course confirmation letter or receipt.
- Medication if take any.
- Personal Hygiene Kit.
- Personal Yoga Mat if you wanted to bring, However we also provide a yoga mat.
You will be trained from our well experienced and globally renowned faculties.
Triveni Ghat, Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula, Shivpuri and other local areas.
Yes, In Rishikesh their is India’s top most hospital, AIIMS rishikesh.
200 Hour yoga teacher training program is the basic level of yoga teaching course. Under this you will get a RYT-200 certificate which certifies that you can teach yoga and register yourself as yoga teacher in Yoga Alliance as RYT 200
However, 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course is advance level of the course, After course completion you have done total 500 Hour of yoga teacher training that helps you in teaching yoga with more deeper knowledge and skills. Once you done the course you are eligible to register yoga teacher in Yoga Alliance as RYT 500
Yes, it is mandatory to do 200 Hour yoga teacher training course. After it you are eligible to do 300 Hour yoga teacher training course.